FAIRFAX STATION VA REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Fairfax Station homes for sale are very popular due to its:
- EXCELLENT ACCESSIBILITY: Easy access to HOV lanes makes Springfield a top choice for those commuting to DC. The Fairfax County Parkway runs through Springfield offer multiple access points. The Franconia Springfield Metro station offers parking for those that would rather not drive to DC.
- SPACIOUS LOTS: Lot sizes vary widely throughout Fairfax Station, however, many homes are on larger lots than found in other areas of Fairfax County. Many buyers look to Fairfax Station because of the opportunity to own a larger home with a nice backyard.
- SUBURBAN LIVING: Fairfax Station is close enough to Wahington DC to make commuting reasonable but still offers a true suburban feel away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- CITY OF HOMES: Large estate homes, Fairfax Station boasts tree-lined streets, a parklike setting and plenty of amenities.
Fairfax Station real estate can be tricky to navigate given the fluctuation in sales price from one to neighborhood to another within close proximity of one another. Contact Abraham Walker, your Northern Virginia Real Estate Agent, for great recommendations and advice if you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Fairfax Station.
Popular Fairfax Station VA Resources
Fairfax Station Homes for Sale
5727 JONATHAN MITCHELL ROAD FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
4 Beds 5 Baths 4,224 SqFt 6.591 Acres
11308 HUNTING HORSE DRIVE FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
4 Beds 4 Baths 3,232 SqFt 5.003 Acres
11735 FAIRFAX STATION ROAD FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
4 Beds 5 Baths 3,429 SqFt 5.211 Acres
7307 SCARLET OAK COURT FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
4 Beds 5 Baths 3,748 SqFt 0.713 Acres
10966 THOMPSONS CREEK CIRCLE FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
5 Beds 5 Baths 4,395 SqFt 0.157 Acres
10911 RICE FIELD PLACE FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
4 Beds 5 Baths 4,009 SqFt 0.930 Acres
10964 THOMPSONS CREEK CIRCLE FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
5 Beds 5 Baths 0.160 Acres
10960 THOMPSONS CREEK CIRCLE FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
6 Beds 6 Baths 0.147 Acres
9903 SHADY SLOPE COURT FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
5 Beds 4 Baths 3,340 SqFt 0.600 Acres
Don’t See What You Like?
7 Things Fairfax Station Real Estate Buyers Should Know
- Fairfax Station provides residents an easy commute to the main urban centers of Alexandria, Arlington, and Washington D.C.
- Located outside the beltway and removed from traffic and yet Fairfax Station is close enough to major highways
- Majority of Fairfax Station homes are located on sizeable, beautifully landscaped lots offering a sense of privacy
- The Fairfax County Parkway goes through the heart of Springfield, providing easy access to the surrounding areas and HOV lanes leading to Washington DC.
- Nearby Burke Lake Park has a convenient boat launch and a well-stocked lake
- Fairfax Station is a part of the Fairfax County Public School System. School-aged children in Fairfax Station go to one of six elementary schools.
- Fairfax Station has a tranquil atmosphere many find to be a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- The community has maintained most of its tranquil suburban feel – thanks to its homeowners’ associations.
Fairfax Station Maps and Location
Fairfax Station is bordered to the east by Burke, to the west by Clifton, to the northeast is Fairfax, to the southeast by Lorton and to the south by Lake Ridge.
Fairfax Station provides an easy commute to numerous DC metro employment areas, including Fort Belvoir, The Pentagon, Capitol Hill, and Tysons Corner.
Fairfax Station offers its residents a semi-rural community with estate homes on large lots with attractively landscaped lawns.
Neighborhoods and subdivisions in Fairfax Station fall under the 22039 zip code of Fairfax County.
Zip Codes near Fairfax Station homes for sale include 22315, 22015, 22079, 20124, 22153 and 22030.
Fairfax Station Area Neighborhoods
Top Fairfax Subdivisions
Crosspointe offers superior craftsmanship and a variety of unique styles and layouts. There are two swimming pools, eight tennis courts, and peaceful walking trails.
Barrington is a highly sought after community with luxurious, well-built homes on large lots.
South Run serene atmosphere with treelined streets offers incredible gorgeously built homes in a park-like setting.
There are a number of other neighborhoods in Fairfax Station give Abraham a call at 703-539-2053 if you’re interested in an area not mentioned above.
Other Communities Near Fairfax Station Area
Fairfax Station Fairfax Schools
Students living in Fairfax Station are assigned to the Fairfax County Public School system. Fairfax County Public Schools is an elite, public school district located in Falls Church, VA. As the 10th largest school division in the U.S., FCPS serves a diverse student population of more than 188,000 students in grades prekindergarten through 12.
FCPS students can take Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) classes in high school; the division offers the IB middle years program and the IB primary years program in select schools.
- Fairview Elementary School at 5815 Ox Road. Fairview ES serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Oak View Elementary School at 5004 Sideburn Rd. Oak View ES serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Sangster Elementary School at 7420 Reservation Drive. Sangster ES serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Bonnie Brae Elementary School at 5420 Sideburn Road. Bonnie Brae ES serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Silverbrook Elementary School at 9350 Crosspointe Drive serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Halley Elementary School at 8850 Cross Chase Circle. Halley ES serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- James W. Robinson Secondary School at 5035 Sideburn Road. Robinson MS serves students grades 7-8. To view school ratings click here.
- Lake Braddock at 9200 Burke Lake Road. Lake Braddock MS serves students grades 7-8. To view school ratings click here.
- South County Middle School at 8700 Laurel Crest Drive. South County MS serves students grades 7-8. To view school ratings click here.
- South County High School at 8501 Silverbrook Road. South County HS serves students grades 9-12. To view school ratings click here.
- James W Robinson High School at 5035 Sideburn Road. Robinson HS serves students grades 9-12. To view school ratings click here.
- Lake Braddock High School at at 9200 Burke Lake Road. Lake Braddock HS serves students grades 9-12. To view school ratings click here.
Private Schools near Fairfax Station
- Trinity Christian School at 11204 Braddock Road
- Nativity Catholic School at 6398 Nativity Lane
- Fairfax Baptist Temple Academy at 6401 Missionary Lane
- Springfield Academy at 5236 Backlick Road
- Burgundy Farm Country Day School at 3700 Burgundy Road
- Word of Life Christian Academy at 5225 Backlick Road
- Al-Qalam Academy at 6666 Commerce Street
- Springfield Academy at 5236 Backlick Road
- Westminister School at 3819 Gallows Road
- Angelus Academy at 7644 Dynatech Court
- Saint Bernadette Catholic School at 7600 Old Keene Mill Road
- Immanuel Christian School at 6915 Braddock Road
To find an updated list of all Fairfax Station real estate zoned to any specific public school, please send an email to Abraham Walker at Abraham@AskAWalker.com with the property preference and budget that you’re working with.
*Note: School zoning tends to change from year to year, information provided above is considered accurate but not guaranteed. Please double check by visiting the Fairfax County Public Schools’ website.
Fun Things to Do in Fairfax Station
Fairfax Corner is a beautiful mixed-use shopping center only 10 minutes from Fairfax Station. Fairfax Corner offers a mix of both national chains and smaller local boutiques with a main street shopping vibe.It features fun events & entertainment, a movie theater and some of the areas top rated restaurants.
With two regional parks nearby, Sandy Run and Fountainhead there’s no shortage of things to do. There’s hiking trails, paved multi-use trails, large picnic areas, water parks, and boating.
South Run Rec Center located within the park offers basketball courts, swimming pools, and a turf football field. South County Rec Center offers camp programs for school-aged children during summer, spring and winter breaks.
Here are just some of the must-visit places in and around Fairfax Station:
- Burke Lake Park
- Sandy Run Regional Park
- Fountainhead Regional Park
- Ozzie’s Good Eats
- Coastal Flats
- Ruth’s Chris
- La Tolteca
- Secret Garden Cafe
- Sushi Prince
- Taco Bamba
- Uncle Julio’s
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods
- H Mart
- Halal Bazar
- Cinemark Fairfax Corner
- Bowl America
- Children’s Science Center Lab
- Fairfax Ice Arena
- Fairfax Corner
- George Mason University Center for the Arts
22039 Fairfax Station Sales
Note: Given the large Northern Virginia real estate area, it may be best to take a closer look at each neighborhood and community with a reliable realtor for more accurate trends.
(Data sourced from the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For updated information regarding Kingstowne real estate pricing and trend analysis, please contact Abraham Walker at Abraham@AskAWalker.com.
Do you have a property in Fairfax Station you would like to sell? We can help sell you Fairfax Station Property! Call 703-539-2053 to discuss your home’s value or visit us on the web for your free home value report done by an experienced Northern Virginia Realtor®. We’re here to help you with all of your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
TOP Fairfax Station SUBDIVISION’S Single-Family Homes FOR SALE
Crosspointe Single-Family Homes for Sale, Fairfax Station Single-Family Homes for Sale, Barrington Single-Family Homes for Sale, South Run Single-Family Homes for Sale, South Run Oaks Single-Family Homes for Sale.
TOP Fairfax Station SUBDIVISION’S Townhomes FOR SALE
TOP Fairfax Station SUBDIVISION’S Condos FOR SALE
TOP Fairfax Station SUBDIVISION’S 1 Bed+ FOR SALe
Search Fairfax Station Houses
Fairfax Station Homes for Sale
11102 DEVEREUX STATION LANE FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
6 Beds 9 Baths 7,075 Sq Ft
7208 WOLF RUN SHOALS ROAD FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
5 Beds 6 Baths 5,080 Sq Ft
10313 DOMINION VALLEY DRIVE FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
6 Beds 8 Baths 10,444 Sq Ft
10081 ROSELAND RIDGE ROAD FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
5 Beds 7 Baths 5,093 Sq Ft
11105 DEVEREUX STATION LANE FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia
5 Beds 6 Baths 5,212 Sq Ft