KINGSTOWNE VA REAL ESTATE GUIDE
The second largest planned community in Fairfax County
Located just outside of the Capital beltway Kingstowne offers a unique urban environment outside of the city. Kingstowne is one of Fairfax County most popular areas because of its:
- WIDE RANGE OF HOUSING OPTIONS: In Kingstowne, you’ll find everything from condos with one to three bedrooms, small lofted townhouses to large and luxurious townhouses with two car garages, and single family homes ranging from cozy two level colonials to grande estates boasting over 4000 square feet.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Kingstowne is ideal for commuters not only to DC but also The Pentagon, Fort Belvoir, Quantico and Tyson’s Corner. Kingstowne provides easy access to both the Franconia-Springfield and Van Dorn Metro stations, 1-95, VRE, slug line and the Capital Beltway. There’s commuter bus service available daily.
- NEIGHBORHOOD FEEL: Kingstowne real estate has remained popular over the years due to the neighborhood’s location, active community of neighbors, parks, schools, shopping and tree-lined streets.
- AMENITIES: Kingstowne community is the amenities including tennis courts, outdoor swimming pools, multiple fitness centers, and miles of walking trails to name a few. Over 1,200 acres of carefully maintained green space make Kingstowne a unique urban environment with a peaceful, serene feel.
Kingstowne real estate can be tricky to navigate given the fluctuation in sales price from one to neighborhood to another within close proximity of one another. Contact Abraham Walker, the best Real Estate Agent in Kingstowne, for great recommendations and advice if you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Kingstowne.
POPULAR KINGSTOWNE VA RESOURCES
Kingstowne Homes for Sale
5321 TRUMPINGTON COURT ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
5 Beds 4 Baths 3,274 SqFt 0.139 Acres
6994 CLIFTON KNOLL COURT ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
4 Beds 4 Baths 3,194 SqFt 0.212 Acres
6034 ASHBY HEIGHTS CIRCLE ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
5 Beds 5 Baths 3,132 SqFt 0.163 Acres
6008 MASONDALE ROAD ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
5 Beds 4 Baths 2,866 SqFt 0.085 Acres
5695 TOWER HILL CIRCLE ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
5 Beds 4 Baths 3,111 SqFt 0.099 Acres
6333 STILL SPRING PLACE ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
4 Beds 5 Baths 3,138 SqFt 0.126 Acres
7923 ASHLAND DRIVE ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
3 Beds 4 Baths
7838 OLIVET COURT ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
3 Beds 4 Baths
7925 ASHLAND DRIVE ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
3 Beds 5 Baths
Don’t See What You Like?
9 Things Kingstowne Real Estate Buyers Should Know
- While Kingstowne is a defined subdivision, the greater Kingstowne area consists of neighboring communities of Island Creek, Amberleigh, Hayfield Farms, and Manchester Lakes.
- With Washington DC only 12 miles away Kingstowne residents are close to the National Mall, the White House, and a host of Smithsonian Museums
- Living in Kingstowne means quick access to The Kingstowne Center, which offers a multitude of dining, shopping and entertainment options.
- The Kingstowne Center is not only a hub for entertainment and shopping but also many businesses, including doctors, dentists, and your favorite real estate agent (link)
- Another draw to the Kingstowne community is the amenities including tennis courts, outdoor swimming pools, multiple fitness centers, and several playgrounds.
- Kingstowne has over 1,200 acres of carefully maintained green space
- There are miles of walking trails throughout the entire Kingstowne subdivision.
- Kingstowne is filled with real estate options, from apartments and condos to townhomes and single-family homes.
- Kingstowne is a popular and convenient choice for military personnel particularly those at Fort Belvoir. The southern boundary of Kingstowne meets the north gate of Ft Belvoir at Beulah Street and Telegraph Rd.
KINGSTOWNE MAPS AND LOCATION
Located on the western edge of Alexandria, the Kingstowne area lies just outside of the beltway.
Kingstowne is bordered to the west by Springfield, to the north by Franconia, to the east by Mount Vernon, and to the south by Lorton
Its strategic location gives it convenient access to both the Franconia-Springfield and Van Dorn Metro stations, 1-95, VRE, slug line and the Capital Beltway. There’s commuter bus service available daily.
Because of its central location near multiple major highways, Kingstowne is ideal for commuting to numerous Northern Virginia employment areas, including Fort Belvoir, The Pentagon, Capitol Hill, and Tysons Corner.
Kingstowne is a mostly residential neighborhood, however, restaurants, cafes, retail, parks, and entertainment centers are all within minutes of Kingstowne homes.
Neighborhoods and subdivisions in Kingstowne fall under the 22315 zip code of Fairfax County.
Zip Codes near Kingstowne homes for sale include 22310, 22079, 22150, 22303, 22304, and 22306.
KINGSTOWNE AREA NEIGHBORHOODS
Many refer to the surrounding communities within the 22315 and 22310 zip codes as Kingstowne. The general boundary is comprised of Franconia Road on the north, Telegraph Road on the south, Beulah Street on the west and South Van Dorn Street on the east.
There are several of smaller neighborhoods within the greater Kingstowne area, including Island Creek, Hayfield Farms, Amberleigh, Windsor Park, Manchester Lakes, and Lake Devereaux. These homes are a great option for those seeking an alternative to housing choices available in Kingstowne proper.
Amberleigh is a beautiful tree-lined townhome community with just over 500 homes.
Hayfield Farm is a community of single-family homes built between 1960 and the mid-70s. Hayfield Farm is home to many military families because of its proximity to the Coast Guard and Fort Belvoir.
Island Creek has a breathtaking foundation welcoming residents as they arrive at the subdivision entrance. Home to more 1200 units including a mix of condos, townhouses, and single-family homes.
Lake d’Evereux is a collection of townhouses and single built between 1980-1986. These homes offer quite the retreat from the noise of the city with many of the homes backing to Huntley Meadows Wildlife Preserve. Huntley Meadows Park is a nature sanctuary for residents looking; it features vast wetlands, hiking trails, and wildlife observation platforms.
Manchester Lakes offers five different condo developments: Essex House, Tiers I, Tiers II, Surrey and Victoria Crossings.
Other Communities Near Kingstowne Area
Kingstowne Fairfax Schools
Majority of students living in Kingstowne property will be in the Hayfield School Pyramid while the rest will fall under the Edison School Pyramid.
- Anthony T Lane Elementary School at 7137 Beulah Street. Lane ES serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Franconia Elementary at 6103 Beulah Street. Franconia ES serves students grade K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Hayfield Elementary School at 7633 Telegraph Road. Hayfield ES serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Island Creek Elementary School at 7855 Morning View Lane. Island Creek ES serves students grades K-6. To view school ratings click here.
- Hayfield Secondary School (Middle) at 7630 Telegraph Road. Hayfield MS serves students grades 7-8. Hayfield is a secondary school, meaning it serves grades 7 through 12, but the high school and middle school students are generally kept segregated. Hayfield Middle offers an honors program. To view school ratings click here.
- Mark Twain Middle School at 4700 Franconia Road. Twain MS serves students grades 7-8. Twain offers an International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program to all of its students.To view school ratings click here.
- Hayfield Secondary School (High) at 7630 Telegraph Road.Hayfield HS serves students grades 9-12. Hayfield is a secondary school, meaning it serves grades 7 through 12, but the high school and middle school students are generally kept segregated. Hayfield High offers both honors and advanced placement programs. To view school ratings click here.
- Thomas Edison High School at 5801 Franconia Road. Edison serves students grades 9-12. Edison High School is an International Baccalaurette (IB) school. The IB programs provide a comprehensive rigorous education emphasizing analytical thinking, reading and writing skills with an international perspective.To view school ratings click here.
Private Schools near Kingstowne
- Calvary Road Christian School at 6811 Beulah Street
- Browne Academy at 5917 Telegraph Road
- Burgundy Farm Country Day School at 3700 Burgundy Road
- Word of Life Christian Academy at 5225 Backlick Road
- Al-Qalam Academy at 6666 Commerce Street
- Springfield Academy at 5236 Backlick Road
- Angelus Academy at 7644 Dynatech Court
- Saint Bernadette Catholic School at 7600 Old Keene Mill Road
- Immanuel Christian School at 6915 Braddock Road
To find an updated list of all Kingstowne real estate zoned to any specific public school, please send an email to Abraham Walker at Abraham@AskAWalker.com with the property preference and budget that you’re working with.
*Note: School zoning tends to change from year to year, information provided above is considered accurate but not guaranteed. Please double check by visiting the Fairfax County Public Schools’ website.
Kingstowne Real Estate Trends
22315 New Listings
22315 Active Listings
Note: Given the large Northern Virginia real estate area, it may be best to take a closer look at each neighborhood and community with a reliable realtor for more accurate trends.
(Data sourced from the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For updated information regarding Kingstowne real estate pricing and trend analysis, please contact Abraham Walker at Abraham@AskAWalker.com.
Kingstowne Homes By Prices
Homes in Kingstowne include luxury custom homes, traditional tract homes, planned communities, condominiums, lofts, townhomes, and apartment homes.
Do you have a property in Kingstowne you would like to sell? We can help sell you Kingstowne Property! Call 703-539-2053 to discuss your home’s value or visit us on the web for your free home value report done by an experienced Northern Virginia Realtor®. We’re here to help you with all of your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
Search for Kingstowne Houses by price range
Search for Homes for sale in 22315 by number of Bedrooms
Search Kingstowne Homes by Property Types
TOP 22315 KINGSTOWNE SUBDIVISION’S Single-Family Homes For Sale
Kingstowne Single-Family Homes for Sale, Landsdowne Single-Family Homes for Sale, Island Creek Single-Family Homes for Sale, Amberleigh Single-Family Homes for Sale, Hayfield Farm Single-Family Homes for Sale, d’Evereux West Single-Family Homes for Sale, Eton Square Single-Family Homes for Sale, Stratford Place At Kingstowne Single-Family Homes for Sale, Carrdinal Place Single-Family Homes for Sale, Chancery Of Kingstowne Single-Family Homes for Sale, Windsor Park Single-Family Homes for Sale, Lake d’Evereux Single-Family Homes for Sale, Hayfield View Single-Family Homes for Sale.
TOP 22315 KINGSTOWNE SUBDIVISION’S TownHomes For Sale
Kingstowne Townhomes for Sale, Landsdowne Townhomes for Sale, Island Creek Townhomes for Sale, Amberleigh Townhomes for Sale, Hayfield Farm Townhomes for Sale, d’Evereux West Townhomes for Sale, Eton Square Townhomes for Sale, Stratford Place At Kings Townhomes for Sale, Carrdinal Place Townhomes for Sale, Chancery Of Kingstowne Townhomes for Sale, Windsor Park Townhomes for Sale, Lake d’Evereux Townhomes for Sale, Hayfield View Townhomes for Sale.
TOP 22315 KINGSTOWNE SUBDIVISION’S CONDOS FOR SALE
Kingstowne Condos for Sale, Landsdowne Condos for Sale, Island Creek Condos for Sale, Amberleigh Condos for Sale, Hayfield Farm Condos for Sale, d’Evereux West Condos for Sale, Eton Square Condos for Sale, Stratford Place At Kings Condos for Sale, Carrdinal Place Condos for Sale, Chancery Of Kingstowne Condos for Sale, Windsor Park Condos for Sale, Lake d’Evereux Condos for Sale, Hayfield View Condos for Sale.
Active homes for sale in Kingstowne
Search Kingstowne Properties for Sale[/button